Sunday, March 30, 2008

やった

Bring out the wine, uncork the champagne and break open the sake barrel. I finally got the answer and I am now the proud owner of a JLPT level 3 certificate.

Here are my scores:
Writing-Vocabulary: 88/100
Listening: 78/100
Reading-Grammer: 187/200

Total: 353/400

I was quite surprised that I did my worst in listening. I thought that I had watched enough Japanese anime and old samurai movies to give me perfect listening skills but I guess I'm just not used to listening for whether Tanaka and Suzuki goes by bus or train to the airport. If only they would make the theme of the listening test more in my area of expertise, like how to kill the Lord of Darkness Shabranigdo and save the world from total destruction or how to protect a village of poor farmers from certain death.

But no more time for contemplation. I'm already busy studying for 2級.

今度も、頑張ります!

8 Comments:

At Sun Apr 13, 06:52:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, du bliver spammet af en japaner nu, rygtet om dit nye JLPT certifikat spredes hurtigt! Tillykke!

 
At Tue Apr 15, 06:11:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Peter Aagaard Kristensen said...

Takker

 
At Sun Jan 06, 04:23:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/trazodone-buy]purchase desyrel
[/url]

 
At Mon Jan 21, 04:36:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ribavirin.webs.com/]rebetol 200 mg online
[/url] copegus 100 mg
buy virazole
rebetol 100 mg online

 
At Wed Jan 23, 03:49:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://orderamoxicillin.webs.com/]amoxicillin mg weight
[/url] amoxicillin 875 mg clavulanate potassium
amoxicillin mg\/kg pediatric
amoxicillin 500 mg while pregnant

 
At Thu Feb 07, 05:01:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]Zarmol
[/url] Bicalox
Lanbicamid
Encalor

 
At Fri Feb 22, 04:20:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]ordering Sandimmun Neoral online
[/url] ciclosporina farmacodinamia
order Restasis
order Optimmune online

 
At Wed Feb 27, 11:19:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order copegus online
[/url] rebetol 100 mg online
virazole
buy rebetol online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home