Sunday, April 02, 2006

Japan trip

It has been some time since my last update, mostly because I have been pretty busy planning the trip to Japan. As somebody might noticed I found my host families. I am staying with a family in Megurohoncho (目黒本町) near Musashi-koyama station (武蔵小山駅) for the first week and a family in Senjutatsutacho (千住龍田町) near Kitasenju station (北千住駅).
I also decided on the school. I am goin to Kai Japanese School (カイ日本語スクール) near Shin-Ookubo station (新大久保駅) for three weeks. It was the only school that have classes from Monday the 3th of April and I have attended it last time I was in Japan.

I am attending the first three weeks of regular 3 month course but hope that I am still able to learn a lot from it. I have classes from 1pm to 5pm, but my plan is to go to school early and do my homework in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home